Donaldson is a recognized leader in its chosen sectors of the filtration market. We strive to provide our customers with unique and consistently high quality solutions to their filtration problems.
· Supplied materials, components and systems are becoming increasingly decisive for
the quality of our final product hence quality assurance of up-stream supply chains
becomes increasingly important.
· Cost and time for receiving inspections and detection of non-conforming supply are
non-value-added and prevent production flow. Instead it is imperative for our
suppliers to build appropriate non-quality prevention and detection mechanism into
their processes, e.g. by means of Poka-Joke, SPC, etc.
· To become a Donaldson supplier the minimum requirement is to have 3rd party
accreditation to ISO9001, with a business direction towards ISO/TS16949 when
supplying into ENGINE applications, alternatively for suppliers to Donaldson Aero
· What is SPPAP?
SPPAP is patterned after the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) developed
by the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG). The Supplier Production Part
Approval Process (SPPAP) assures purchased materials, parts, and assemblies meet
Donaldson specified requirements by determining:
1) If all Donaldson engineering drawing and specification requirements are properly understood by the supplier.
2) That the supplier's manufacturing process has the ability to produce product meeting those requirements during an actual production run at the quoted production rates, using production tooling, gauging, process, materials, operators, environment, and process settings, from parts that are taken from a significant production run.
The Donaldson SPPAP system tracks action due dates and emails suppliers and Donaldson responsible parties to facilitate the processing of the SPPAP.
Please download the Donaldson EMEA PPAP Workbook here:
CORP SQADOC 004 Supplier PPAP Book
Please download the Donaldson EMEA PPAP Workbook training manual here:
CORP MAN 006 PPAP Workbook Training
Please submit your PPAP and related Supplier Quality Assurance mail via email@example.com
Donaldson is an environmentally and socially responsible corporation. We comply with environmental laws and regulations and are committed to being a responsible corporate citizen. Donaldson actively promotes a management commitment to the development of enlightened environmental principles and their implementation throughout the organization.
· We believe in:
– Pollution prevention at its source and the responsible management of any
– Recycling of raw materials, finished products and other resources.
– Conservation of energy and natural resources through prudent use and
– A commitment to minimize risks pertaining to environmental, health and safety
in the workplace, and in our communities.
· Suppliers with ISO14001 certificates are subject to preference and easier approval
· Compliance to applicable Environmental regulations is a requirement (REACH, GADSL,
RoHS - WEEE…)